To add or remove members from your location, visit the Departments section in the beta YaleMedicine.org website. Navigate to your organization.
- Click the "Edit the members or locations for this organization" button. This will open the organization's page within the Profile System.
- Click "Members & Leaders" in the left navigation
- Click into the "Add a new member" field. Type the person's name and select them from the drop down. Click "Add".
To remove a person, click the 'trash can' icon beside of the person's name.
To add or remove locations, click the "Contacts & Locations" button in the left navigation (once on the organization's page in the Profile System).
- Add any additional details specific to your organization's location, such as office name, suite, hours, or phone numbers. Note that the only Phone Type that displays on Yale Medicine with a location is “Appointments.”
- In the "Type" drop down, select either "Clinic" or "Hospital". These are the only two types of locations that will display on the Yale Medicine website.
- In the "Building" field, search for the location by building name or address. Select from the drop down.
- If the location you need is not in the system, click the "Request a new location" button. This will generate a ticket for our support team and we'll add the location for you.
- Add any additional details specific to your organization's location, such as office name, suite, hours, or phone numbers.
- Click "Add" when finished.
To remove a location, click the 'trash can' icon to the right of the location.
To edit a location's details, click the 'edit' icon to the right of the location.