Yale Medicine has created a comprehensive, consumer-friendly website as part of a branding initiative that began in 2016. The new website, yalemedicine.org, is live and YM physicians and clinical staff now have an opportunity to make changes to their information and submit feedback about the site.
We have listed some common questions below and on the left side of this page in order to help you through the process of correcting information and providing feedback on the new website. If you have a question that is not listed on this page, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I see a typo or want to request edits to content.
- I’m not showing up under Related Doctors on an article where I should appear.
- On my profile, my expertise areas are incorrect or in the wrong order.
- What profile updates should I make?
- The locations and/or phone numbers listed are incorrect or missing.
- I am not displaying as a member of a program with which I’m affiliated.